Which one of us is the guilty one??

Steve definitely took the price for best dressed! LOL
Pirate Brayden...RRRRR
Even Hailey had her sun hat on for the occasion!
We should use this as our family picture for our Christmas cards next year!
GiGi and Papa.. COME BACK! We miss you!!
Wow.. Doesn't my mom look Fantasic?! ;)
Look at those movie stars!



Ballerina Abby
Yum.. Scott, make those drinks again!


It has been quite a while since I posted on here...I need to catch everyone all up!!
We had a murder mystery dinner party at Missy's house a couple weeks ago. It was so very funny. We all dressed up as our characters and I turned out to be the murderer!! Ah yi yi... I don't know about that! It was so funny though. The guys really were so into it! I can't wait to do this again!!





No comments:
Post a Comment