When you get straight A's... you deserve to get SPOILED!
Ashley and Sami eating their teriyaki noodle bowl! Yum!
Such silly girls! They were mapping out all the stores they wanted to go to. The only one they didn't want to go to was "Mens Warehouse". haha



Cold Stone.. Double YUM!
All the girls...Sami wanted to line up TALLEST to SHORTEST! She actually is taller than me now...
Too cute!



Hailey's first hole in one!!
I love that picture



Uh oh.. someone's ball went in the water!

The girls were guarding it so Uncle's Stevie's ball wouldn't go into the water. (They must not have had too much faith in him!)



BUMPER BOAT TIME! (They had the whole place to themselves!)



That expression on Sami's face is priceless...
Can we say SUPER SOAKED and freezing??
Best cousin hug! Actually, they were cheering that Sami had some dry clothes they can wear in in the car! haha

When you get Straight A's.. You deserve to be spoiled! We spent Good Friday with our nieces, Sami and Ashley. We love spending time with them. We had one fun filled day, to say the least! At first we went Easter 'keg' hunting because I heard on the radio there was a keg right by us and we could win $5000! Too bad we didn't find it. Then, we went to the Tempe Marketplace for lunch, ice cream and shopping. We finished the day with a little Putt-Putt golf and bumper boats. They got SOAKED! They told me their boats got stuck under the water fountain. Oh, okay, sure. Haha. They are too cute. Sami had to teach her new cool teenager words to Ashley, which consisted of "SWEETICAL!" Man, I don't know what I am going to do when Hailey is that old! ;)





1 comment:
Thank you Aunt Jessie and Uncle Stevie! You are the best! Sami and I had sooooooo much fun!!!!
Post a Comment