Happy Birthday Grandma!
Grandma and Great-Grandma chillin' by the pool
What cute swimmers!
Matt, Sara, Ashley, Brady and Abby
Scott, Missy, Sami and Ethan
Daddy's little girl!
I LOVE her!

Hailey and her big cousin, Brady!
Hailey, Brady and Ethan.
I have a feeling they are always going to take care of their little cousin!
I LOVE this family of mine!
Birthday Girl and Grandpa!
YUM Chili! What a COOK!
That was one delicious Birthday Cake!
Did you get all those Candles??!!
Hailey's First BIRTHDAY HAT! ( I don't think she was too fond of it).

Grandma and her girls!

What a little CUTIE!!
Abby and Uncle Stevie
Grandpa and Great-Grandpa

FOUR GENERATIONS!
The cutest shoes! Aunt Missy got these for Hailey. They are so adorable!
Happy Birthday Grandma! It seems like we have a party every weekend! So many Birthdays. We went to go swimming though at Grandma's party. Only in AZ can you go swimming in February! It was so fun. Then, we had homemade chili. YUM! It is always so fun getting together. Thanks for being such a Great Grandma!! :) Hailey Loves You!





No comments:
Post a Comment