Welcome Aunt Janet!
Sami and Gigi in front of the sign I made! I know, impressive, huh? Just kidding..
Hailey and Daddy! Look at those rosey cheeks!
The girls enjoying their burgers and beans!
Abby is REALLY enjoying those beans...
The whole gang! What a good lookin' family! ;)
The trouble makers...
Aunt Janet and Grandpa!
Uncle Scott, Aunt Missy, Grandma, Gigi and Papa
Here we are! Can you tell someone wants her bottle??!!
Hailey loves her Great-Aunt Janet!
Grandpa is ready for a good swim!
Papa. Steve and Hailey chillin' by the pool.
Ashley always makes Hailey giggle! She loves her cousins!
Gigi and Aunt Janet catching some rays!
Look at those swimmers!





Ashley and Sami working on their tans...they are getting way too old!
I love this picture!! So cute!
Our cutie-pie!
Here are the girls..
My aunt Janet (my mom's sister) came in town to visit from PA. It was so great to see her again! We always have so much fun and I loved that she was able to meet Hailey. We spent the day at Gigi and Papa's house for a hamburger lunch and swimming! It was a beautiful day for swimming and being out in the sun.
Hailey can't wait to get in the water and start swimming!! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment