Monday, January 19, 2009

How About Those Cardinals?!

GO CARDINALS!!!
Okay, so considering I am from Pennsylvania, yes, I do have to admit that I do like the Steelers. We grew up watching the Steelers. My sisters and I would always pretend to be cheerleaders...how can I not like the Steelers? However, I am definitely rooting for those Cardinals! (Sorry Dad...and Gigi ....and Papa....) The Cardinals deserve to win the Superbowl. They are the underdog. No one thought they would make it this far. For as long as I have lived in AZ, they have been the biggest joke. It has been almost every Arizonans dream to see the Cardinals go to the Superbowl. Yesterday, watching the game, there was more yelling and jumping up and down in this house...let me tell ya. :) So, with that said, I have to say that the Steelers are a good team, but Cardinals have my vote! YEAH! Who would have ever thought they would go to the Superbowl? I am speechless..... with the rest of AZ..... Like I read on a sign yesterday... Cardinals, let's SHOCK THE WORLD!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jess!.

Just read your email and I have to say, "GO STEELERS"! I know it's big time for the Cardinals and I'm proud of them also but I'll definitely be wearing my Steelers jersey and cheering for them. It'll be fun for the next few weeks to check in on you. BTW the Steelers have to stop Fitzgerald. love, dad