Steve's Family...
Nick, Rachelle, Tyler, Steve's mom and us!

Steve's mom and brother came in from New Jersey to meet Hailey! The best thing is that Steve was able to reunite with his nephew, Tyler and I was able to meet Tyler's mom, Rachelle. Tyler is so adorable, and is 7 years old. He had such a great time chasing our dog, Page. It was really great to see Steve with his side of the family. I can't get over the resemblance between Steve and his brother. Of couse, they had to end the evening with a flash back to their childhood, by playing those silly Atari games. Steve thinks it is so fun to play those games. I don't know why we even bought a Wii, if that is all that it takes to entertain him...a little PONG action! We had a great time. We are hoping to fly back east this summer to see his family in NJ, my family in PA and see my cousins in NY! We will see..... ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment