skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Steve, Jessica and Hailey
...Because just being together is enough
Thursday, December 3, 2009
My Creative Side!
Here are the presents I made for Missy and Baby Rileigh. This is my first diaper cake. I was pretty happy with the way it turned out. :)
Of course, I had to put a beautiful picture of Missy in there too!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Family
The Day I Married My Best Friend
Our Little Blessing
Hailey One Year Old
Hailey Two Years Old
Sweet Hailey
"To the world you are one person...but to one person, you are the world."
Family and Friends
Bill and Genny
Jordan and Jennie
Nick
Scott and Missy
Tony
Blogs I Follow
Bette Recipes
Cute Girls Hairstyles
Easy Recipe
Kelly's Korner
Learning to be a Wife
Little Birdie Secrets
Mama Manifesto
Many Little Blessings
Recipes
She Does Hair
Simply Sweet Home
Tip Junkie
Tried and True Cooking With Heidi
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(3)
►
February
(3)
▼
2009
(71)
▼
December
(8)
Sami's Band Concert
Ethan's Birthday and Surpise Visit from Santa!
Hailey's Christmas Pictures!
Meet Rileigh!
It's Begining to Look a lot like...
Zoo Lights!
Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Birthday Sami!!
My Creative Side!
►
November
(3)
►
September
(7)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(4)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(13)
►
2008
(57)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(20)
No comments:
Post a Comment