Our Dearest Friends.. We Miss You Already! 
Lisa teaching Hailey how to play the guitar.
Dave and Hailey doing "ET" fingers...
Turn off the blog music at the bottom to listen to this clip. I could listen to it over and over...
Lisa and Dave came to visit us from England and Dave finally was able to meet Hailey! They are such GREAT FRIENDS! We miss them so much. Lisa is so talented! She was asked to sing in England for a wedding. I am so bad with remembering the particulars, but I know that she sang in a church where only royalty may go. She had to have clearance to get in the building. I know I am butchering this and Lisa is cracking up at me trying to explain this, but this was a big deal. That is all I now for sure! :) Turn down the volume on my play list at the bottom of the blog, so you can hear Lisa sing. This is what she sang for the wedding. I don't know why you aren't putting some records out there chica! We love and miss you Dave and Lisa!





No comments:
Post a Comment