Our Family Vacation!
I don't even know how to sum up the amount of fun we had last week. My whole family ventured out to California for an awesome sun-burning time at the beach and a 5 day cruise to Catalina Island and Ensenada, Mexico. We all had such a great time. Of course, I have over 1000 pictures from this vacation, so trying to pick a couple to put on this blog is pretty challenging. I don't even know where to start! For those who wonder how we did with Hailey on a cruise ship-she did fantastic! She slept in the crib the gave us and even though she didn't get to crawl everywhere and be Miss Independent like she does at home, she loved being held by Mommy, Daddy and all the rest of the family! She was known throughout the ship. People called her "red" in the elevator and even the customs guy remembered us when we left the ship. What a little celebrity we have! It makes us so proud, if you couldn't tell. :) All the kids just loved playing with her. I love my neices and nephews. I couldn't have hand picked any better cousins for Hailey. Here are some pictures from our vacation! Hope you enjoy them! There are 6 posts, so please scroll down and see them all!
Our little girl was way too excited at 3:00 am! Here we are before we left.
When we got to San Diego, our first stop was Sunset Cliffs, a favorite of Steves.
It was so pretty there!
Missy, Scott, JT, Amberly and Brandon
What a cute picture of Hailey and her Daddy
Missy and her pregnant belly!
Sisters!





No comments:
Post a Comment