Hey Stephen!
Okay, so I found the greatest song that has ever been written (It should be playing now). I am convinced it was written for my adorable husband. Steve, I just wanted to take a moment to express how much I truly love you. You couldn't get any better. I know I don't often tell you as much as I should, so here are some things I absolutely LOVE about you...
* I love your corney sense of humor..yes, I actually do...
* I love your unshaven face on Sunday mornings
* I love your shirt and tie during the week
* I love your obsession with 24
* I love how you take out the garbage..especially the diaper garbage
* I absolutely LOVE your obsession with cleaning toilets. There is not one other person in the world who has cleaner toilets that our household.. honestly
*I love how as soon as Hailey is done drinking a bottle, you immediately clean it
* I love how you make puns about anything you can possiblly can
* I love how cute you are when you rock out on Guitar Hero... "Slow Ride....Take it Easy"
* I love that you love my family...especially our neices and nephews
* I love how you are driving to cousel people all dressed up and you are rocking out to Ramstein
* I love how you laugh when I try to sing Ramstein
* I love how you love me
* I love how you give me back rubs every night
* I love how you never complain no matter how bad it gets
* I love how you ALWAYS see the silver lining
* I love your ambition and determination
* I love that no matter what, you will love me for how I am.. quirks and all...
* I love how you see the REAL me, inside and out
* I love how you understand me when no one else does
* I love how you will stop the car in front of the house if you see a weed in our yard
* I love how you just go along with everything and get along with everyone
* I love how you hold our daughter in your arms
* I love how you sing your "Baby girl" song you made up to her every night
* I love how every time we see each other, you hug me
* I love how every time you leave, you always kiss me
* I love when you start laughing and can't stop when you think about old co-workers...Dorthy!
* I love how Hailey looks like you... toes and all!!! ;o)
* I love what a WONDERFUL father you are
* I love how you cry when you hear Bufferfly Kisses
* I love how you secretly like "Mama Mia" even though you complain about it... " SOS..."
* I love your smile
*I love gazing in your "Blue" eyes
* I love when my hand is in yours
* I love how when I meet your co-workers, they all tell me just what a great guy you are
* I love how out of no where you will start doing Tai Kwan Do moves
* I love how you read to my belly everynight when I was pregnant
* I love how you never missed a doctor appointment when I was pregnant
* I loved that you tried all those calming massages we learned in Lamaze when I was in labor, just to have me yell "That isn't helping!!!!"
* I love your weird Mantis hand symbol everyone in my family now does
* I love your countless silly shirts, especially the "Peeps in the Hood" ( Thanks Genny!)
* I love how you once fell off the bed and said "LAME" and just went back to sleep
* I love that I will always have my Best Friend by my side
* I love your obsession with James Bond Movies, even though they walk on alligator heads
* I love how your face lit up when we went to the Star Trek exhibit
* I love how you work two jobs just to provide for your family, without complaining
* I love how you will eat the burnt dinner I just cooked, and say "That was great!"
* I love your caring nature
* I love how you help people all day long, change their lives, and then come home and take care of your two girls.. well, 3...can't forget Pagie!
* I love your relationship you have with God
* I love how you confide in me and I confide in you
* I love how you have made me see life in a whole different way
* I love that no matter what happens in life, no matter where we go in life,
I will always have you by my side.
* I love your corney sense of humor..yes, I actually do...
* I love your unshaven face on Sunday mornings
* I love your shirt and tie during the week
* I love your obsession with 24
* I love how you take out the garbage..especially the diaper garbage
* I absolutely LOVE your obsession with cleaning toilets. There is not one other person in the world who has cleaner toilets that our household.. honestly
*I love how as soon as Hailey is done drinking a bottle, you immediately clean it
* I love how you make puns about anything you can possiblly can
* I love how cute you are when you rock out on Guitar Hero... "Slow Ride....Take it Easy"
* I love that you love my family...especially our neices and nephews
* I love how you are driving to cousel people all dressed up and you are rocking out to Ramstein
* I love how you laugh when I try to sing Ramstein
* I love how you love me
* I love how you give me back rubs every night
* I love how you never complain no matter how bad it gets
* I love how you ALWAYS see the silver lining
* I love your ambition and determination
* I love that no matter what, you will love me for how I am.. quirks and all...
* I love how you see the REAL me, inside and out
* I love how you understand me when no one else does
* I love how you will stop the car in front of the house if you see a weed in our yard
* I love how you just go along with everything and get along with everyone
* I love how you hold our daughter in your arms
* I love how you sing your "Baby girl" song you made up to her every night
* I love how every time we see each other, you hug me
* I love how every time you leave, you always kiss me
* I love when you start laughing and can't stop when you think about old co-workers...Dorthy!
* I love how Hailey looks like you... toes and all!!! ;o)
* I love what a WONDERFUL father you are
* I love how you cry when you hear Bufferfly Kisses
* I love how you secretly like "Mama Mia" even though you complain about it... " SOS..."
* I love your smile
*I love gazing in your "Blue" eyes
* I love when my hand is in yours
* I love how when I meet your co-workers, they all tell me just what a great guy you are
* I love how out of no where you will start doing Tai Kwan Do moves
* I love how you read to my belly everynight when I was pregnant
* I love how you never missed a doctor appointment when I was pregnant
* I loved that you tried all those calming massages we learned in Lamaze when I was in labor, just to have me yell "That isn't helping!!!!"
* I love your weird Mantis hand symbol everyone in my family now does
* I love your countless silly shirts, especially the "Peeps in the Hood" ( Thanks Genny!)
* I love how you once fell off the bed and said "LAME" and just went back to sleep
* I love that I will always have my Best Friend by my side
* I love your obsession with James Bond Movies, even though they walk on alligator heads
* I love how your face lit up when we went to the Star Trek exhibit
* I love how you work two jobs just to provide for your family, without complaining
* I love how you will eat the burnt dinner I just cooked, and say "That was great!"
* I love your caring nature
* I love how you help people all day long, change their lives, and then come home and take care of your two girls.. well, 3...can't forget Pagie!
* I love your relationship you have with God
* I love how you confide in me and I confide in you
* I love how you have made me see life in a whole different way
* I love that no matter what happens in life, no matter where we go in life,
I will always have you by my side.
I love you so much Steve. Believe it or not, this list could go on and on. You are the greatest husband. I absolutely adore you from head to toe. You have a heart of gold. Thanks for loving me and thanks for being the greatest father to our daughter. You are amazing. I can't wait to share the rest of my life with you. xoxoxox





No comments:
Post a Comment