Happy St. Nick's Day! Many people haven't heard of St. Nick's Day before, however we grew up celebrating every year. On the night of December 5th, St. Nick would come and leave a little present in your shoe. However, thank goodness, he never put it in our shoe! ;o) There is something that makes me uneasy about that... It is a tradition that I really want to start with Hailey. So, St. Nick came last night! Hailey got a bear, a book, a Christmas DVD and some booties! Steve got some new ties. ;o) It is really fun to pass these traditions to our daughter. For those of you that celebrate.. Hope St. Nick came to you!!
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Wow! what a great tradition, i miss you, i can't wait to see you.
Jessica and Steve,
This one fantastic blog. How you do it ... I don't know:)
I'm so glad you are keeping the tradition of St. Nick. There are so many things that fall by the wayside over the years. You are such a special person. Love, Dad
Post a Comment