We took her footprints with Pink ink! That was an experience!
My favorite two pictures!
Hailey with the bear Grandma Babcock sent!
Do you see jealous Pagie in the back??!! How sad!
Okay, I know these are 3 weeks late...but I still had to put them on here! She is getting so big! She is over 10 lbs now! Yeah!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my gosh, she is so stinken cute, I wish I could hold her. I got the pictures you sent, they are on my fridge. I am so happy for you guys, and I love looking at the pictures on the blog. Hope all is well, I miss you!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, she is so stinken cute, I wish I could hold her. I got the pictures you sent, they are on my fridge. I am so happy for you guys, and I love looking at the pictures on the blog. Hope all is well, I miss you!
Post a Comment